| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balikesir in December is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in December is not exactly parched. Circa 107.8mm (4.2in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Balikesir December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Balikesir, Turkey
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Balikesir:
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Edirne, Turkey - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) NNW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) NW
- Canakkale, Turkey - 141.6 kms (88 miles) WNW
- Limnos, Greece - 231.8 kms (144 miles) W
- Lemnos, Greece - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) WSW
- Mitilini, Greece - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 304.2 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Izmir, Turkey - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) SSW
- Chios, Greece - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) SW
- Samos, Greece - 230.1 kms (143 miles) SSW