| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balikesir in June is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched. A paltry 21.4mm (0.8in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Balikesir June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Balikesir, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Balikesir:
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Edirne, Turkey - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) NNW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) NW
- Canakkale, Turkey - 141.6 kms (88 miles) WNW
- Limnos, Greece - 231.8 kms (144 miles) W
- Lemnos, Greece - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) WSW
- Mitilini, Greece - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 304.2 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Izmir, Turkey - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) SSW
- Chios, Greece - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) SW
- Samos, Greece - 230.1 kms (143 miles) SSW