| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balikesir in March is a little cool at 8.4 °C (47.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.8 °C (38.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry. Only 55.6mm (2.2in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Balikesir March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Balikesir, Turkey
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Balikesir:
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Edirne, Turkey - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) NNW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) NW
- Canakkale, Turkey - 141.6 kms (88 miles) WNW
- Limnos, Greece - 231.8 kms (144 miles) W
- Lemnos, Greece - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) WSW
- Mitilini, Greece - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 304.2 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Izmir, Turkey - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) SSW
- Chios, Greece - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) SW
- Samos, Greece - 230.1 kms (143 miles) SSW