| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Balikesir in May is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.2 °C (75.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 41.2mm (1.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Balikesir May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Balikesir, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Balikesir:
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 322.7 kms (200.5 miles) N
- Edirne, Turkey - 254.8 kms (158.3 miles) NNW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 218.2 kms (135.6 miles) NW
- Canakkale, Turkey - 141.6 kms (88 miles) WNW
- Limnos, Greece - 231.8 kms (144 miles) W
- Lemnos, Greece - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) W
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) WSW
- Mitilini, Greece - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Skiros Island, Greece - 304.2 kms (189 miles) WSW
- Izmir, Turkey - 146.7 kms (91.1 miles) SSW
- Chios, Greece - 206.5 kms (128.3 miles) SW
- Samos, Greece - 230.1 kms (143 miles) SSW